Are you losing your mind with the Menopause?
Do you have questions that seem to have different answers every where you look?
This 10 day Survival guide is your one stop shop for remedies, discussions, friendship, and assurance that you are not going mad!
Guided by Health & Wellness Expert Kate Sansum you will discover not only the 36 Symptoms associated with Peri-Menopause & Menopause but the remedies for them.
Through the 10 days, you will receive daily inspiration, personal guidance and advise from Kate which will help you master this stage of your life.
Are you feeling anxious, angry, guilty, and not like your usual self?
Have you lost your self-confidence, self-esteem amongst the craziness of peri menopause?
Have you gained weight around the middle and can’t get rid of it using the WW or other diet systems that used to work for you?
Have you lost your way with your relationships with family, children and friends?
This guide will help you tackle all of these issues and more:
- Within a closed confidential Facebook group, you will learn from other ladies journeys through a series of videos and Facebook LIVES.
- This essential guide will tackle how to keep your anxiety down and your mood up.
- Let’s get rid of that unwanted weight gain and that bit round the middle with a simple eating plan, a low impact exercise plan (you will receive FREE access to Kate’s Club for the duration of the course)
- Sleep remedies & help with conquering the night sweats.
- Release tension and increase your energy levels through mind and body self-confidence building
- Let transformational life coach Colin Cass help you define your future & take control.
- You will even have the opportunity to ground yourself with Angelic Healer June Barclay, as she shares a grounding meditatio.n with you
- Take away a PDF workbook to help you stay on track.
You owe it to you and your family to receive the life long benefits that this course will bring you.
Kate always gives so much personal value to her programs but this is a jam packed 10 days that you can work your way through at your own pace and go back to it for reference too.
To accompany the information and discussion Kate likes you to feel energised by the end of your time together so she also includes
- 5 LIVE fitness videos
- 1 LIVE meditation session with Angelic Healer June Barclay
- 2 Morning walking sessions
- 2 LIVE Sunday morning stretching sessions
- 1 Zoom Life coaching session with Transformational Coach & Martial Arts Instructor Colin Cass who will guide you through how to make the right choices for you from this crossroads.
- Do not worry if you can’t make any of the LIVE sessions, you can do them at a time to suit you.
- The FREE Daily Belly Blast core workout
- 10 day optional guided eating plan specifically for the menopause – with recipes included
- Alcohol free and sugar free Inspiration
- Accountability sheet
- Private Facebook Group – this is where the magic happens & friendships are formed with like minded ladies. This forum will keep you going and I will keep it personal – I Will Help YOU !
- Like all of the unique programs Kate Instructs this time for you really does work…people have had amazing results with her online programs and the change in mindset and habits will last way beyond the 10 days.
After 30 years of Coaching ladies in fitness and reaching goals I know how important accountability is so please encourage a friend to join with you so you can support each other after the program.
Kate has produced this course at a discounted rate for this time in 2020 as she feels more ladies than ever are feeling the pressures of this stressful time, this could be the best £39.99 you have ever spent as not only will you feel the benefits but your whole family will see the difference in you.
This is what some of the ladies had to say about Kate’s Last online course – Feel Good Fortnight –
It’s been a great 2 weeks on the Feel Good Fortnight. I’m eating so much healthier, with easy to follow meal plans, 20 minutes of exercise most days, which you can do anytime. I’ve even enjoyed getting up early to do them! I especially enjoyed the Saturday walk with Kate, it was like walking with a friend.
I feel so much healthier and happier about my body, and I’ve lost an inch from my waist and a few pounds too!
Kate is amazing, supportive, encouraging, very knowledgable and just a lovely lady
I would highly recommend it to anyone, it’s certainly gave me back my mojo!!
Thanks Kate xx
Thanks Kate for a fabulous Feel good Fortnight. I have Loved the the 7am workouts. You have been so motivational and making it very personal by replying to comments and questions.,even commenting about my cat during a zoom meeting . The zoom meetings have been really informative. Colins talks were great and I gained a lot of information from your menopause talk. Definitely worth doing the fortnight. It has kickstarted me into better habits that work for me. Thank you so much Kate x I can definitely recommend it