Has Covid kicked the CRAP out of you ?
Do you need a big boost to your self confidence & mental well being ?
Do you need a dose of motivation & inspiration, has Lock down and all that comes with it finally got you down? Let me help you get your MoJo back, a spring in your step. This unique online programme will give you that kick up the backside you need.
I really can help make this happen for you…give me just 2 weeks of commitment!
JOIN me on my Second Feel Good Fortnight Online Programme which includes brand NEW content delivered to you via …
- 10 LIVE fitness videos
- 6 LIVE or Zoom motivational chats (don’t worry you don’t have to have your camera on)
- 2 LIVE meditation sessions
- 3 LIVE group coaching sessions with the Founder of the International Hello Happiness Program – Rick Cropper
- 2 Morning walking sessions
- 2 LIVE Sunday morning stretching sessions
- 2 Zoom Life coaching sessions with Transformational Coach & Martial Arts Instructor Colin Cass who will guide you through how to make the right choices for you from this crossroads.
- Do not worry if you can’t make any of the LIVE sessions, you can do them at a time to suit you.
- Daily Belly Blast core workout
- 7 day optional guided eating plan – all recipes and shopping lists provided! plus 1 Zoom Q & A session with Health and Nutrition Expert Lee Sansum
- Alcohol free and sugar free Inspiration
- Accountability sheet
- Private Facebook Group – this is where the magic happens & friendships are formed with like minded ladies. This forum will keep you going and I will keep it personal – I Will Help YOU !
- This Feel Good Fortnight really does work…people have had amazing results with my online programmes and the change in mindset and habits will last way beyond the 2 weeks.
After 30 years of Coaching ladies in fitness and reaching goals I know how important accountability is which is why I offer you a FREE place to bring a friend or relative on the journey with you.
This is what some of the ladies had to say about the last Feel Good Fortnight –
It’s been a great 2 weeks on the Feel Good Fortnight. I’m eating so much healthier, with easy to follow meal plans, 20 minutes of exercise most days, which you can do anytime. I’ve even enjoyed getting up early to do them! I especially enjoyed the Saturday walk with Kate, it was like walking with a friend.
I feel so much healthier and happier about my body, and I’ve lost an inch from my waist and a few pounds too!
Kate is amazing, supportive, encouraging, very knowledgable and just a lovely lady
I would highly recommend it to anyone, it’s certainly gave me back my mojo!!
Thanks Kate xx
Thanks Kate for a fabulous Feel good Fortnight. I have Loved the the 7am workouts. You have been so motivational and making it very personal by replying to comments and questions.,even commenting about my cat during a zoom meeting . The zoom meetings have been really informative. Colins talks were great and I gained a lot of information from your menopause talk. Definitely worth doing the fortnight. It has kickstarted me into better habits that work for me. Thank you so much Kate x I can definitely recommend it