Feel Good Fortnight Is here to help get your MoJo back .
Do you need a dose of motivation & inspiration, has Lock down and all that comes with it finally got you down? Let me help you get your MoJo back, a spring in your step. This unique online programme will give you that kick up the backside you need.
I really can help make this happen for you…give me just 2 weeks of commitment!
JOIN me on the Feel good Fortnight Online Programme which includes…
- 10 LIVE fitness videos
- 6 LIVE or Zoom motivational chats (don’t worry you don’t have to have your camera on)
- 2 LIVE meditation sessions
- 2 Morning walking sessions
- 2 LIVE Sunday morning stretching sessions
- 2 LIVE group coaching sessions with my amazing celebrity Psychotherapist Claire Evans who has helped keep members of the Big Brother House sane so I’m sure she can help us !
- 2 Zoom Life coaching sessions with Life Coach & Martial Arts Instructor Colin Cass who will introduce the accountability sheet
- Do not worry if you can’t make any of the LIVE sessions, you can do them at a time to suit you.
- Daily Belly Blast core workout
- 3 day optional guided eating plan – all recipes and shopping lists provided! plus 1 Zoom Q & A session with Health and Nutrition Expert Lee Sansum
- Alcohol free and sugar free Inspiration
- Accountability sheet
- Private Facebook Group – this is where the magic happens & friendships are formed with like minded ladies. This forum will keep you going and I will keep it personal - I Will Help YOU !
- This Feel Good Fortnight really does work…people have had amazing results with my online programmes and the change in mindset and habits will last way beyond the 2 weeks.
Join Feel Good Fortnight
what ladies have said :
Debbie Morgan – May 4, 2020
I really enjoyed this challenge , so easy to fit into your day and very effective , Kate is amazing very enthusiastic and keeps it real and fun ,the exercises are all low impact, which I found easy and achievable and you will love the results in such a small amount of time . Give it a go I did and really enjoyed it , especially mixing it in with Kate’s Club the results are so quick , you find yourself looking forward to your sessions .
Tracy Connell – May 8, 2020
Already a member of Kate’s Club and this was a great bonus from Kate to help target a specific area. It only took 10 mins each day which is one of the reasons I managed to do the full 7 days. Best news is that I lost a total of 2″ from chest, waist and thighs. If you’re not already a member of Kate’s Club come and join us. The routines are varied yet challenging at times, Kate is so motivational and honest and the group itself is friendly and supportive.
"Kate is such an inspirational lady. So supportive and such an amazing zest for wanting to promote health and wellness to so many people. I work full time for the nhs and am a mummy to my crazy 7 year old twin boys and even though life is hectic Kate’s club is something that is easily fitted in every day. Loving the amazing results from making very small changes, I’m feeling better than I have in years both physically and mentally. Kate’s club is something that you can do anywhere at anytime to suit you. Thanks Kate, keep up the good work.
If you have JOINED any of my 7 Day Challenges or Planking Challenge Please use the code KATESCLUB to gain a £50 loyalty discount
Offer ends on Monday
This Post Has One Comment
Hi Kate – just signed up for this when do we get started? I am ready to go – bring it on!
Comments are closed.